Baruch College Accounting Programs at the Zicklin School of Business Selected Among the Best in National Professors Survey#1 among New York State Higher Ed Institutions
September 11, 2019
Baruch College’s undergraduate and graduate accounting programs at the Zicklin School of Business are ranked among the top 10 in the Northeast and top 30 in the nation, according to the Public Accounting Report (PAR) 38th Annual Professors Survey 2019.
In New York State, Baruch secured the #1 spot among higher education institutions.
PAR is the only survey of its kind where U.S. academic accounting programs are ranked based on the opinions of accounting professors across the nation. This year, nearly 1,000 accounting faculty members at approximately 200 college and universities participated in the survey.
Top Rankings At-a-Glance:
- #1 in New York State for both undergraduate and graduate programs
- #5 – Northeast/Mid-Atlantic region
- #16 – National ranking of schools with more than 24 full-time accounting faculty
- #24 – National ranking – moving up two spots from last year
- #6 – Northeast/Mid-Atlantic region
- #18 – National ranking of schools with more than 24 full-time accounting faculty
- #29 – National ranking – jumping six spots from last year
About the Stan Ross Department of Accountancy
The Zicklin School’s Stan Ross Department of Accountancy educates future accountancy and taxation professionals by developing students’ intellectual competence, technical knowledge, and ethical sensibilities through high-quality, high-value academic programs and rigorous and innovative scholarly research. Its programs meet New York State requirements for the Certified Public Accountant exam and the educational requirements of the Institute of Management Accountants and the Institute of Internal Auditors.
Programs range from undergraduate to MS to a PhD. Learn more here.
# # #