Baruch College Earns Top Rankings for 2019National recognition for academic excellence, value, and social mobility success
January 14, 2020
Baruch College dominated several top rankings in 2019, further enhancing its reputation as one of the best institutions in the nation, regionally and in New York for academic excellence, value and access, and social mobility success for students.
Throughout the year, a wave of recognition and high marks brought attention to Baruch’s successful record in enrolling low-income students and graduating them into well-paying jobs, its prime New York City location that provides access to coveted internships and careers, and for delivering the best value for tuition dollars.
Below are highlights of Baruch’s outstanding rankings for 2019:
- #1 CollegeNET 2019 Social Mobility Index for fifth consecutive year
- #1 Washington Monthly “Best Affordable Elite Colleges”
- #2 Money “Best Colleges in America”
- #3 The Chronicle of Higher Education “Which Colleges Are Best and Worst at Enrolling and Graduating Women in Computer Science and Engineering”
- U.S. News & World Report “Best Regional Universities-North”
- #4 among public institutions
- #2 top performers on social mobility
- #4 Kiplinger “Colleges With Lowest Average Graduating Debt 2019”
- #9, Forbes “America’s Best Value Colleges 2019”
- Princeton Review: “Best 385 Colleges: 2020 Edition”
- CNBC “Top 50 US Colleges That Pay Off the Most”
- College Factual: “Best Colleges for Veterans”
Graduate School Rankings
- U.S. News & World Report “2020 Best Graduate Schools”
- #2 QuantNet “Best Financial Engineering Programs”
- #8 Value College “Top 25 Best Value Executive MPA for 2019”
- #26 among public institutions, WalletHub best Master of Business Administration programs
Watch: Take a virtual tour of Baruch College and learn more about its sought-after undergraduate and graduate degree programs, vibrant campus life, and ideal New York City location.
# # #